Incorporated under the Associations Act, PEO has members from Thursday Island in the north, to St George in the south and Mt Isa in the west.
Membership is open to all organisations, businesses and individuals who are employers in the not-for-profit community services industry (non-government) in Queensland.
We are committed to provide services which are affordable to the smallest employers, as well as the larger ones.
As such, membership fees are tailored to and have been kept to a minimum. General personal telephone advice is available at no additional cost to members. Subsidised fees may be charged for more complex issues. This will be advised as necessary.
Members can benefit from the following:
- Free telephone advice for each general, IR, HR and/or award interpretation from PEO’s contracted professional consultant, Employer Services (ES) Pty Ltd
- Live Chat for quick queries on ES’ website
- Representation in relevant industrial jurisdictions
- Unlimited access to relevant industrial relations documents from ES
- Newsletters tailored to the community services sector addressing IR and Workplace Relations issues
- Access to consultancy services at discounted rates
- Workshops and training sessions
- One free industrial award per member organisation
- Discounted subscription to additional industrial awards (if required)
- Updates to subscribed awards
TO ACCESS MEMBER RESOURCES, PLEASE CLICK ON THE EMPLOYER SERVICES BANNER ON THE LEFT.